Call Now
(484) 848-7729

    What if I cannot afford a car accident attorney in Washington State?

    Not to worry. We handle all Plaintiff personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means that you are not required to pay for our services up front. We do not collect any attorney fees  unless and until we obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf.

    My insurance company offered to write me a check today to settle my case, should I take it?

    Generally NO! The insurance company is in the business of making profits. They will try to pay as little as possible to make the case go away. If you were recently involved in an accident you may not even be aware that you have injuries which will require extensive treatment such as physical therapy and perhaps even surgery.  If you settle your case, and later find out that you will enormous out of pocket expenses for further treatment, you cannot re-open your case to claim additional damages.

    What should I do immediately after being involved in a car accident?

    1. Call the police and make a police report. Do not just drive away thinking that you and the other driver will sort things out later.
    2. Report the accident to your insurance company.
    3. If you have not done so, seek medical treatment through your local emergency room or family doctor if you have any physical paint or discomfort.
    4. If your car or truck was towed after the accident, contact the police to confirm your vehicle's present whereabouts.
    5. Do not give any statement to the insurance company of the other vehicle unless advised to do so by legal counsel.
    6. Contact legal counsel.